Sometimes I find myself putting off certain activities (even ones I really enjoy), just because I don't have anything "on deck" to listen to.
This is one of those "solve your own problem" apps -- a list of 5 full-listen audio recordings that are at least one activity long:
(click the icons to listen)
1. Jay-Z x Linkin Park - Collision Course (2004)
2. Kanye West - 808s & Heartbreak (2008)
3. Ludacris - Chicken-N-Beer (2003)
4. My Brightest Diamond - Bring Me the Workhorse (2006)
5. Florence + The Machine - Lungs (2009)
Twista - Adrenaline Rush (1997)
You can enjoy these with laundry, a jog, a shower, an administrative task, or anything else that could use some sauce.
Got your own list of 5 complete masterpieces? // Leave it in the comments.